Классикалық поп әндер
-
Stay (Maurice Williams song)
-
Open Up Your Heart (And Let the Sunshine In)
-
Take Good Care of My Baby
-
I Can See Clearly Now
-
Hey Paula (song)
-
I Will Follow Him
-
If You Wanna Be Happy
-
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
-
Everybody's Somebody's Fool
-
My Heart Has a Mind of Its Own
-
Oh No Not My Baby
-
Pretty Flamingo
-
Big Girls Don't Cry (The Four Seasons song)
-
Anyone Who Had a Heart (song)
-
Turn! Turn! Turn!
-
It's My Party
-
Venus (Frankie Avalon song)
-
The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine (Anymore)
-
Love Hurts
-
You're No Good
-
I Can't Hear You No More
-
Let It Be Me (The Everly Brothers song)
-
No No Song
-
All I Ever Need Is You (song)
-
Round Every Corner
-
I Know a Place
-
I Couldn't Live Without Your Love
-
Who Am I (Petula Clark song)
-
Colour My World (Petula Clark song)
-
Don't Sleep in the Subway